Are you ready for this year’s Flu Season?
Flu season starts in September and will be here before you know it. Last year’s flu season was one of the worst on record. Does your organization have the tools to effectively protect your workforce?
Here’s what your peers enjoy with ImmuwareTM software’s advanced technology during the flu season:
- Sending automated customized email notifications and automated follow-up reminders to non-compliant employees to get this year’s flu shot
- An employee health portal – providing a way for employees to easily self-report by uploading their own externally administered immunization record and automatically queuing those up for review and approval
- Real-time and secure health compliance management reports and dashboards and built-in NHSN reporting
- Comparing last year's compliance rates on their dashboard to see where they need to improve
- Automatically updating employee data from the HR system
Compliance / Reporting Made Simple
Real-time analytics of immunizations, screenings, medical surveillance testing, exposures, injuries, illnesses and certifications makes it easy to determine up-to-the-minute compliance stats. Easily slice and dice data with dashboards that are customized to break down each employee health program’s compliance status by location, job title, and employee type.
Empower Your Workforce. Share Accountability
Immuware™ provides a supervisor login to allow your managers and directors full insight into their workforce immunization compliance performance. The system can be configured to send daily or weekly email reports with compliance levels.
Flexibility For Your Unique Requirements
Even though healthcare employee immunizations, tests and physicals are typically standardized, Immuware™ provides complete configuration to tailor to your organization’s unique business needs.
What is Immuware™?
A revolutionary highly customizable web-based employee health system (EHS) and occupational health system (OHS) for employees, clinicians, supervisors, administrators and management to centrally record, report and monitor immunizations, medical histories, screenings, medical surveillance testing, injuries, exposures, illnesses and certifications.
Transform the ability for employees to take ownership of their health compliance requirements and how management analyzes results with real-time compliance dashboards.
Achieve 100% automation of your end-to-end compliance workflow:
- Automate email notifications on your schedule
- Empower supervisors with compliance dashboards
- Customize the solution to your compliance needs
- View, report, and print employee health history
- Automate your administrator approval workflow
- Obtain consent via electronic signature
- Capture employee declination and exemptions
- Track required vs. preferred compliance by employee and record type
- View, export and deliver NHSA and OSHA formatted reports to ensure organizational compliance
- Provide employees with self-service portal to upload external documentation, pre-consent, and access their record history
- See records that need attention in Approval and Expiring Queues
- Access via WiFi or cellular connection from any location
- Designed for compatibility with computers, tablets and mobile devices
Employee Health Features
SCREENINGS, SURVEILLANCE TESTING, INJURIES & ILLNESSES, CERTIFICATIONS
Use ImmuwareTM to record and track all of your employee health programs, from new hire onboarding to annual compliance requirements:
- Health Screening
- Wellness Record
- Respirator Fit Test
- Color Blind Test
- Audiometry (Hearing)
- DOT Physical
- Drug Testing
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Hepatitis B
- TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
- Gain actionable insights into the bottlenecks impeding the compliance goals at your organization
- Flexibility to filter and sort your data by location, customer client, personnel role, compliance status, and numerous other indicators
- Automatically generate government-mandated NHSN and OSHA reports
- Instant, system-wide reporting across multiple locations, facilities and even your client companies
Provide your management team with the tools to achieve your compliance goals, and to satisfy hospital, state and federal reporting requirements.
Streamline your process with flexible and easy-to-configure client-centric workflows.
- Track, manage, share and report illnesses, injuries and exposures cases
- Easily integrate drug testing and diagnostic results data
- Calendar reminders and return to work documentation
- Report to OSHA's website with fully integrated OSHA safety reporting, 300, 300A, 301 Logs
Eliminate paper forms and manual hand-offs with Immuware’s online case management of Work Related-Incidents Module that captures & features:
- Diagnosis – Body Part – Medical Notes – Administrative Notes – Lost Workdays / Restricted Workdays
- Restriction / Job Accommodation tracking/trending
- OSHA Recordability and Incident Rates
- Body Fluid Exposure and Sharps Data
How We Stand Out
EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE
Submit documentation for approval of offsite vaccinations or exemptions, provide pre-consent for vaccinations, and print historical vaccine and certification records
Create customized, role based dashboards that make it easy to monitor compliance progress and gaps
Capture employee consent and questionnaire responses directly within the system and eliminate the need for paper, freeing your clinical staff to spend their time on care instead of administrative data entry tasks
• Hosted on the highly secure Microsoft Azure platform with built in HTTPS
• Supports custom domains with custom SSL certificates for even finer security
• Strong passwords enforced for user logins
• All data in transit is secured using HTTPS connections
• Database level encrypting protects sensitive information at rest
• Any data access is controlled by granular roles and permissions to make sure that only authorized users access the data
Immuware provides easy integration to your current workforce/HR employee or payroll database,
third party laboratories for drug test results or other exams, badge ID scanning software as well as vaccine inventory solutions.
Some systems we have integrated with to date include:
"ImmuwareTM helped us solve a pressing business challenge. It is easy to use and completely automates our workflow. ImmuwareTM is an invaluable tool." – Manager of Employee Health at Sinai Health Systems
"This is a secure web-based SaaS platform solution. For our customers, that means there is none to minimal involvement of internal IT staff for server maintenance or upgrade installation. It’s easy to implement and integrate and depending on the complexity, can be up and running in less than a month." – Immuware Product Manager
Women Owned Business (WBE)
AOHP 2018 National Conference
September 5-8, 2018
Visit our exhibitor booth to see ImmuwareTM in action and learn how it can make your employee health compliance quick and easy.
ImmuwareTM won the BMA B2 Award for enabling a highly effective advanced Online Community, in the Open or Closed award category in Partnership with the Chicago Sinai Health System. The B2 Awards recognizes the top performing businesses. Other winners include Oracle, Microsoft, Lenovo, Cisco and Accenture.
Carminati Consulting’s ImmuwareTM solution is a SaaS Awards Program finalist in the category Best SaaS for Productivity category. Over 300 organizations were considered, with entries coming from North America, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe and the Middle East.
ImmuwareTM is currently a nominee for the Chicago Innovation Awards, which recognize Chicago's most innovative organizations.