Empower your organization &
achieve health compliance faster
The award-winning employee health compliance software designed to record and track
immunizations, screenings, surveillance testing, injuries, illnesses and
certifications to make employee health compliance quick and easy.
The award-winning employee medical record software designed to record and track immunizations, screenings, surveillance testing, injuries, illnesses and certifications to make employee health compliance quick and easy.
After having been largely eradicated in the United States since 2000, according to the CDC, measles are back and in a big way. In just the first three months of 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) reports a 300% increase in measles cases worldwide and a 50% jump in the U.S. As one of the world’s most contagious diseases, measles killed 110,000 in 2017, the last year for which data are available.
Compliance / Reporting Made Simple
Real-time analytics of immunizations, screenings, medical surveillance testing, exposures, injuries, illnesses and certifications makes it easy to determine up-to-the-minute compliance stats. Easily slice and dice data with dashboards that are customized to break down each employee health program’s compliance status by location, job title, and employee type.
Empower Your Workforce. Share Accountability
Immuware™ provides a supervisor login to allow your managers and directors full insight into their workforce immunization compliance performance. The system can be configured to send daily or weekly email reports with compliance levels.
Flexibility For Your Unique Requirements
Even though healthcare employee immunizations, tests and physicals are typically standardized, Immuware™ provides complete configuration to tailor to your organization’s unique business needs.
What is Immuware™?
A revolutionary highly customizable web-based employee health system (EHS) and occupational health system (OHS) for employees, clinicians, supervisors, administrators and management to centrally record, report and monitor immunizations, medical histories, screenings, medical surveillance testing, injuries, exposures, illnesses and certifications.
Transform the ability for employees to take ownership of their health compliance requirements and how management analyzes results with real-time compliance dashboards.
Achieve 100% automation of your end-to-end compliance workflow:
- Automate email notifications on your schedule
- Empower supervisors with compliance dashboards
- Customize the solution to your compliance needs
- View, report, and print employee health history
- Automate your administrator approval workflow
- Obtain consent via electronic signature
- Capture employee declination and exemptions
- Track required vs. preferred compliance by employee and record type
- View, export and deliver NHSA and OSHA formatted reports to ensure organizational compliance
- Provide employees with self-service portal to upload external documentation, pre-consent, and access their record history
- See records that need attention in Approval and Expiring Queues
- Access via WiFi or cellular connection from any location
- Designed for compatibility with computers, tablets and mobile devices
"ImmuwareTM helped us solve a pressing business challenge. It is easy to use and completely automates our workflow. ImmuwareTM is an invaluable tool."
"Whoever designed ImmuwareTM is a genius. The program drives itself."
"Usability-wise ImmuwareTM reigns supreme."
"Certainly, this company is really interested in customer satisfaction. I feel that if I needed or wanted something, they would go out of their way to help me."
"Thanks to ImmuwareTM I have total visibility to my compliance numbers. I now track our employee health percentages by facility on my tablet or phone so I can quickly assign staff to help improve our compliance rates where it's needed."
Employee Health Features
IMMUNIZATIONS, SCREENINGS, SURVEILLANCE TESTING, INJURIES & ILLNESSES, CERTIFICATIONS
Use ImmuwareTM to record and track all of your employee health programs, from new hire onboarding to annual compliance requirements:
- Health Screening
- Wellness Record
- Respirator Fit Test
- Color Blind Test
- Audiometry (Hearing)
- DOT Physical
- Drug Testing
- Infection Control
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Hepatitis B
- TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
- Gain actionable insights into the bottlenecks impeding the compliance goals at your organization
- Flexibility to filter and sort your data by location, customer client, personnel role, compliance status, and numerous other indicators
- Automatically generate government-mandated NHSN and OSHA reports
- Instant, system-wide reporting across multiple locations, facilities and even your client companies
Provide your management team with the tools to achieve your compliance goals, and to satisfy hospital, state and federal reporting requirements.
Streamline your process with flexible and easy-to-configure client-centric workflows.
- Track, manage, share and report illnesses, injuries and exposures cases
- Easily integrate drug testing and diagnostic results data
- Calendar reminders and return to work documentation
- Report to OSHA's website with fully integrated OSHA safety reporting, 300, 300A, 301 Logs
- Clinical visit charting for workers compensation cases
- ARNP Visit Notes
Eliminate paper forms and manual hand-offs with Immuware’s online case management of Work Related-Incidents Module that captures & features:
- Diagnosis – Body Part – Medical Notes – Administrative Notes – Lost Workdays / Restricted Workdays
- Restriction / Job Accommodation tracking/trending
- OSHA Recordability and Incident Rates
- Body Fluid Exposure and Sharps Data
How We Stand Out
EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE
Submit external documentation for approval including exemptions, pre-consent remotely online, and print historical record history
Create customized, role based dashboards that make it easy to monitor compliance progress and gaps
Capture employee consent and questionnaire responses directly within the system and eliminate the need for paper, freeing your clinical staff to spend their time on care instead of administrative data entry tasks
- Hosted on the highly secure Microsoft Azure platform with built in HTTPS
- Supports custom domains with custom SSL certificates for even finer security
- Strong passwords enforced for user logins
- All data in transit is secured using HTTPS connections
- Database level encrypting protects sensitive information at rest
- Any data access is controlled by granular roles and permissions to make sure that only authorized users access the data
ImmuwareTM provides easy integration to your current workforce/HR employee or payroll database, third party laboratories for drug test results or other exams, badge ID scanning software as well as vaccine inventory solutions. Some systems we have integrated with to date include:
Women Owned Business (WBE)
ImmuwareTM is currently a top 100 finalist for the Chicago Innovation Awards, which recognize Chicago's most innovative organizations. ImmuwareTM was selected out of 519 organizations from Chicago.
ImmuwareTM won the BMA B2 Award for enabling a highly effective advanced Online Community, in the Open or Closed award category in Partnership with the Chicago Sinai Health System. The B2 Awards recognizes the top performing businesses. Other winners include Oracle, Microsoft, Lenovo, Cisco and Accenture.
Carminati Consulting’s ImmuwareTM solution is a SaaS Awards Program finalist in the category Best SaaS for Productivity category. Over 300 organizations were considered, with entries coming from North America, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe and the Middle East.
1 North State Street, Suite 1500
Chicago, IL 60602