Empower your organization &
achieve health compliance faster
The award-winning employee medical record software designed to record and track
immunizations, screenings, surveillance testing, injuries, illnesses and
certifications to make employee health compliance quick and easy.
The award-winning employee medical record software designed to record and track immunizations, screenings, surveillance testing, injuries, illnesses and certifications to make employee health compliance quick and easy.
Visit our Immuware Booth #619 on April 16, 2018 at the AAOHN National Conference!
Just Announced! Carminati Consulting WINS the 2017 BMA B2 Award for Online Community, Open or Closed category for our ImmuwareSM Software Solution in Partnership with the Sinai Health System. The B2 Awards recognizes the top performing Business-to-Business marketers. Other winners include Oracle, Microsoft, Lenovo, Cisco and Accenture.
Carminati Consulting’s ImmuwareSM solution was a 2017 SaaS Awards Program finalist in the category Best SaaS for Productivity category. Over 300 organizations were considered, with entries coming from North America, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe and the Middle East.
What is Immuware℠?
A revolutionary, customizable employee medical record software for employees, clinicians, supervisors, and administrators to centrally record and report immunizations, screenings, surveillance testing, injuries and illnesses and certifications.
Transform the ability for employees to own their health compliance requirements, for clinicians to record compliance information, and for management to review and report employee health compliance across the organization in real time.
Achieve 100% automation of your end-to-end compliance workflow:
- Automate email notifications on your schedule
- Provide employees with self-service portal
- Obtain consent via electronic signature
- Empower supervisors with compliance dashboards
- Capture employee declines and exemptions
- Automate your administrator approval workflow
- Track required vs. preferred compliance by employee and record type
- View, export and deliver NSHA and OHSA formatted reports to ensure organizational compliance
- Allow employee upload of external documentation
- Customize the solution to your compliance needs
- View, report and print employee health history
- Access via WiFi or cellular connection from any location
- Designed for use across computers, tablets and mobile devices
Employee Health Features
SCREENINGS, SURVEILLANCE TESTING, INJURIES & ILLNESSES, CERTIFICATIONS
Use ImmuwareSM to record and track all of your employee health programs, from new hire onboarding to annual compliance requirements:
- Health Screening
- Wellness Record
- Respirator Fit Test
- Color Blind Test
- Audiometry (Hearing)
- DOT Physical
- Drug Testing
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Hepatitis B
- TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
- Gain actionable insights into the bottlenecks impeding the compliance goals at your organization
- Flexibility to filter and sort your data by location, customer client, personnel role, compliance status, and numerous other indicators
- Automatically generate government-mandated NHSN and OSHA reports
- Instant, system-wide reporting across multiple locations, facilities and even your client companies
Provide your management team with the tools to achieve your compliance goals, and to satisfy hospital, state and federal reporting requirements.
Streamline your process with flexible and easy-to-configure client-centric workflows.
- Track, manage, share and report illnesses, injuries and exposures cases
- Easily integrate drug testing and diagnostic results data
- Report to OSHA’s Website with our fully integrated OSHA Reporting, 300, 300A, 301 Logs
Eliminate paper forms and manual hand-offs with Immuware’s online case management of Work Related-Incidents Module that captures & features:
- Diagnosis – Body Part – Medical Notes – Administrative Notes – Lost Workdays / Restricted Workdays
- Restriction / Job Accommodation tracking/trending
- OSHA Recordability and Incident Rates
- Body Fluid Exposure and Sharps Data
Compliance / Reporting Made Simple
Real-time analytics of immunizations, screenings, surveillance testing, injuries, illnesses and certifications makes it easy to determine up-to-the-minute compliance stats. Dashboards can be customized to break down each employee health program’s compliance status by location, job title, and employee type.
Empower Your Workforce. Share Accountability
Immuware℠ provides a supervisor login to allow your managers and directors full insight into their workforce immunization compliance performance. The system can be configured to send daily or weekly email reports with compliance levels.
Flexibility For Your Unique Requirements
Even though healthcare employee immunizations, tests and physicals are typically standardized, Immuware℠ provides complete configuration to tailor to your organization’s unique business needs.
How We Stand Out
EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE
Submit documentation for approval of offsite vaccinations or exemptions, provide pre-consent for vaccinations, and print historical vaccine and certification records
Create customized, role based dashboards that make it easy to monitor compliance progress and gaps
Capture employee consent directly within the system and eliminate the need for paper
• Hosted on the highly secure Microsoft Azure platform with built in HTTPS
• Supports custom domains with custom SSL certificates for even finer security
• Strong passwords enforced for user logins
Immuware provides easy integration to your current workforce database,
third party immunization/certification services, as well as vaccine inventory solutions.
Some systems we have integrated with to date include:
"ImmuwareSM helped us solve a pressing business challenge. It is easy to use and completely automates our workflow. ImmuwareSM is an invaluable tool." – Manager of Employee Health at Sinai Health Systems