Empower your organization &
achieve health compliance faster
The award-winning employee medical record software designed to record and track
immunizations, screenings, surveillance testing, injuries, illnesses and
certifications to make employee health compliance quick and easy.
The award-winning employee medical record software designed to record and track immunizations, screenings, surveillance testing, injuries, illnesses and certifications to make employee health compliance quick and easy.
- This website and the material on this website may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Immuware, except that you are permitted to print or download on a single computer a copy of any of the materials on this website for personal non-commercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this website or its contents are transferred to you.
- The photographs, artwork and information contained in this site are copyrighted and may not be distributed, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise used outside the scope of normal web browsing without the express written permission of Immuware.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Immuware is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that your decision to submit any material to Immuware does not place Immuware in a position of trust or any position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to the material you submit. You hereby waive any moral rights (or “droit moral”) you may have in and to any materials that you submit to Immuware, even if such material is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- The information on this website is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- You agree that you will:
- not access, or attempt to access, restricted or registration-required portions of the website by any means other than the interface provided by Immuware;
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any materials or content that violate any law or that constitute false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparagement of Immuware), vulgar, obscene, or pornographic material or material that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by Immuware in its sole discretion);
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party;
- not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the website by Immuware or any third party;
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or material that interfere with Immuware’s or any third party’s use and enjoyment of the website and any other software, hardware and data;
- not impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the website or to Immuware, including, without limitation, forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the website for any reason;
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available through the website any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas, if any, specifically designated for such purposes;
- not resell, frame, duplicate, reproduce or otherwise commercially exploit the website without the prior written agreement of Immuware; and
- not remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notices on the website or any material obtained from or through the Website.
- The material on this website is provided “as is” and is without warranty of any kind. Immuware disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this website and the material on this website. Immuware also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible on this website is accurate, complete or current. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MANY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION. WHEN THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE EXCLUDED IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU AGREE THAT THEY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT AND SHORTEST DURATION PERMITTED BY LAW.
- The posting of any content or material to this website and the creation of a link from this website to any other website are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Immuware.
- The website may contain links to third party websites. These third-party websites may be affiliated with Immuware or unaffiliated. For example, your submission of a resume may automatically direct you to and be conducted on a third-party site. Immuware is not responsible for, and you agree that Immuware will have no liability to you for, the availability, content or performance of any portion of the Internet including other websites to which the Immuware website may be linked or from which a Immuware website may be accessed. Immuware does not regularly review materials on websites linked to this website and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked websites.