Key System Features
Compliance / Reporting Made Simple
Real-time analytics of immunizations, screenings, surveillance testing, injuries and illnesses and certifications makes it easy to determine up-to-the-minute compliance stats. Dashboards can be customized to breakdown compliant status by location, job title, and employee type for each record type.
Complete Control Of Your Workforce
Immuware℠ provides a supervisor login to allow your managers and directors full insight into their workforce immunization compliance performance. The system can be configured to send daily or weekly email reports with compliance levels.
Flexibility For Your Unique Requirements
Even though healthcare employee immunizations are typically standardized, Immuware™ provides complete configuration to tailor to your organization’s unique business needs.
IMMUNIZATIONS, SCREENINGS, SURVEILLANCE TESTING, INJURIES & ILLNESSES, CERTIFICATIONS
Use ImmuwareTM to record and track all of your employee health programs, from new hire onboarding to annual compliance requirements:
- Health Screening
- Wellness Record
- Respirator Fit Test
- Color Blind Test
- Audiometry (Hearing)
- DOT Physical
- Drug Testing
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Hepatitis B
- TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
Flexibility to filter and sort your data to gain actionable insights into the bottlenecks impeding the compliance goals at your organization. Group data by location, role, compliance status, and other indicators to facilitate targeted compliance reminders and supervisor feedback.
Provide your management team with the tools to achieve your compliance goals, and to satisfy hospital, state and federal reporting requirements.
Streamline your process with flexible and easy-to-configure client-centric workflows.
- Track, manage, share and report illnesses, injuries and exposures cases
- Easily integrate drug testing and diagnostic results data
- Calendar reminders and return to work documentation
- Report to OSHA's website with fully integrated OSHA safety reporting, 300, 300A, 301 Logs
- Clinical visit charting for workers compensation cases
- ARNP Visit Notes
Eliminate paper forms and manual hand-offs with Immuware’s online case management of Work Related-Incidents Module that captures & features:
- Diagnosis – Body Part – Medical Notes – Administrative Notes – Lost Workdays / Restricted Workdays
- Restriction / Job Accommodation tracking/trending
- OSHA Recordability and Incident Rates
- Body Fluid Exposure and Sharps Data
How We Stand Out
EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE
Submit external documentation for approval including exemptions, pre-consent remotely online, and print historical record history
Create customized, role based dashboards that make it easy to monitor compliance progress and gaps
Capture employee consent directly within the system and eliminate the need for paper
- Hosted on the highly secure Microsoft Azure platform with built in HTTPS
- Supports custom domains with custom SSL certificates for even finer security
- Strong passwords enforced for user logins
ImmuwareTM provides easy integration to your current workforce database,
third party immunization/certification services, as well as vaccine inventory solutions.
Some systems we have integrated with to date include:
"ImmuwareTM helped us solve a pressing business challenge. It is easy to use and completely automates our workflow. ImmuwareTM is an invaluable tool."
"Whoever designed ImmuwareTM is a genius. The program drives itself."
"Usability-wise ImmuwareTM reigns supreme."
"Certainly, this company is really interested in customer satisfaction. I feel that if I needed or wanted something, they would go out of their way to help me."
"Thanks to ImmuwareTM I have total visibility to my compliance numbers. I now track our employee health percentages by facility on my tablet or phone so I can quickly assign staff to help improve our compliance rates where it's needed."