Key System Features
SCREENINGS, SURVEILLANCE TESTING, INJURIES & ILLNESSES, CERTIFICATIONS
Use ImmuwareSM to record and track all of your employee health programs, from new hire onboarding to annual compliance requirements:
- Health Screening
- Wellness Record
- Respirator Fit Test
- Color Blind Test
- Audiometry (Hearing)
- DOT Physical
- Drug Testing
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Hepatitis B
- TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
Flexibility to filter and sort your data to gain actionable insights into the bottlenecks impeding the compliance goals at your organization. Group data by location, role, compliance status, and other indicators to facilitate targeted compliance reminders and supervisor feedback.
Provide your management team with the tools to achieve your compliance goals, and to satisfy hospital, state and federal reporting requirements.
Streamline your process with flexible and easy-to-configure client-centric workflows.
- Track, manage, share and report illnesses, injuries and exposures cases
- Easily integrate drug testing and diagnostic results data
- Report to OSHA’s Website with our fully integrated OSHA Reporting, 300, 300A, 301 Logs
Eliminate paper forms and manual hand-offs with Immuware’s online case management of Work Related-Incidents Module that captures & features:
- Diagnosis – Body Part – Medical Notes – Administrative Notes – Lost Workdays / Restricted Workdays
- Restriction / Job Accommodation tracking/trending
- OSHA Recordability and Incident Rates
- Body Fluid Exposure and Sharps Data
Compliance / Reporting Made Simple
Real-time analytics of immunizations, screenings, surveillance testing, injuries and illnesses and certifications makes it easy to determine up-to-the-minute compliance stats. Dashboards can be customized to breakdown compliant status by location, job title, and employee type for each record type.
Complete Control Of Your Workforce
Immuware℠ provides a supervisor login to allow your managers and directors full insight into their workforce immunization compliance performance. The system can be configured to send daily or weekly email reports with compliance levels.
Flexibility For Your Unique Requirements
Even though healthcare employee immunizations are typically standardized, Immuware℠ provides complete configuration to tailor to your organization’s unique business needs.
How We Stand Out
EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE
Submit documentation for approval of offsite vaccinations or exemptions, provide pre-consent for vaccinations, and print historical vaccine and certification records
Create customized, role based dashboards that make it easy to monitor compliance progress and gaps
Capture employee consent directly within the system and eliminate the need for paper
• Hosted on the highly secure Microsoft Azure platform with built in HTTPS
• Supports custom domains with custom SSL certificates for even finer security
• Strong passwords enforced for user logins
Immuware provides easy integration to your current workforce database,
third party immunization/certification services, as well as vaccine inventory solutions.
Some systems we have integrated with to date include:
"ImmuwareSM helped us solve a pressing business challenge. It is easy to use and completely automates our workflow. ImmuwareSM is an invaluable tool." – Manager of Employee Health at Sinai Health Systems